Club Rules & Dress Code
Chester-le-Street Golf Club welcome all members, visitors and guests and hope you have an enjoyable visit to our club. We do ask you to adhere to our club rules which intend to uphold the traditions of Golf and of Chester-le-Street Golf Club, without making your visit less enjoyable in any way.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Chester-le-Street Golf Club operates a common sense approach to dress rules both on and off the course and in the clubhouse and ask that all members, guests and visitors dress in a smart and comfortable manner whilst adhering to our dress rules below –
In the Clubhouse
The following items of clothing are not allowed to be worn in the clubhouse, with the exception of the locker rooms.
- Football / Rugby strips
- Clothing with offensive logos
- Golf Shoes
- Caps / hats
- Waterproof trousers
- Soiled workwear / overalls
- Soiled training shoes
- Non tailored shorts
- Ripped or torn denims
General Club Rules
- Mobile phones can be used in and around the clubhouse, but consideration must be given to others when using a mobile phone.
- Members are to maintain and leave the facilities provided in a manner they would expect to find them.
- Offensive and abusive language of any description will not be tolerated.
- With the exception of guide dogs, no dogs are allowed in the clubhouse or on the course.
- The use of any golf equipment for putting, chipping or any other golfing activity is not allowed in the locker rooms.
- The wash facilities are not to be used for cleaning golf equipment.
- Golf trolleys must not be pulled through the locker room, nor should they be assembled or disassembled in the locker room. A trolley store is available to members, therefore trolleys must not be stored in lockers.
- Any complaint against any member of staff must be directed to an officer at the club.